About Exam Cell : The Examination Cell (Exam Cell)
in RKCE is headed by the Chief Superintendent of Examinations(Principal) with
supporting staff. The Prime responsibility of Examination Cell is conducting of
all examinations (Both Internal and External Exams) in fair and systematic
manner under the directions of the Chief Superintendent of Examinations.
Student Services of Exam Cell:
- Examination Cell serves all Examination notices
received from SBTET / JNTUK to all concerned.
- Examination cell prepares Circulars for students
regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection,
modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Examination Cell takes all precautions while preparing
Examination Time table, Invigilation duty chart, seating plans
for the students in the Examination halls, smooth conduct of
- Examination cell takes necessary steps for
distribution of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after
completion of the exam and receiving the answer sheets, award
list, and preparing in the desired format to send
them to SBTET / JNTUK.
- Examination Cell staff collects Marks Memos of various
examinations from the SBTET / JNTUK and they distribute them to
the corresponding students.
- Examination cell analyzes all examination results and
in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof
for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- Examination Cell keeps all records pertaining to
- Examination Cell staff addresses grievances of
administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination