Admissions under Category A (70% of intake in each courses of UG & PG) :
- The student admissions are based on the rank obtained in EAMCET/ICET entrance tests for B. Tech and MBA respectively, and are filled by the Convener.
- The Student admissions are based on the rank obtained in GATE /AP-PGECET entrance tests for M. Tech.
- The diploma admissions are based on the rank obtained in POLYCET conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP.
Admissions under Category B (30% of intake in each course) :
- The College has a provision to admit the students under Category B, 30% of intake in each course (except Diploma) every year, which is in line with the eligibility criteria laid down by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
Lateral Entry :
- Additional 20% of the sanctioned intake in each course is allocated for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B. Tech Program. The admissions are governed by the rules and regulations of ECET entrance test, APSCHE.
For Admissions Contact : 9704913399, 9701473399, 9703261345.