Admissions under Category A (70% of intake in each courses of
UG & PG):
- The student admissions are based on the rank obtained
in EAMCET/ICET entrance tests for B. Tech and MBA respectively,
and are filled by the Convener.
- The Student admissions are based on the rank obtained
in GATE /AP-PGECET entrance tests for M. Tech.
- The diploma admissions are based on the rank obtained
in POLYCET conducted by State Board of Technical Education and
Admissions under Category B (30% of intake
in each course):
- The College has a provision to admit the
students under Category B, 30% of intake in each course (except Diploma) every
year, which is in line with the eligibility criteria laid down by the Govt. of
- Additional 20% of the sanctioned intake in
each course is allocated for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year
level into B. Tech Program. The admissions are governed by the rules and
regulations of ECET entrance test, APSCHE.
For Admissions Contact : 9704913399, 9701473399, 9703261345.