An M.B.A. is the pursuit of innovative and traditional business practices developed through collaborative group work, individualized self-discipline, and interaction with professors and the business world. The objective is to bring all these aspects together to become a socially responsible and knowledgeable business PERSON, ready to tackle immense issues facing our societies with poise, knowledge, and for the benefit of humanity.
The college provides activities such that :
- Each student will understand the global, environmental, political, economic, legal and regulatory context for business.
- Each student will understand individual ethical behavior and community responsibilities in organizations and society.
- Each student will understand the creation of value through the integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information (from acquisition of materials through production to distribution of products, services, and information).
- Each student will develop the capacity to apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant disciplines.
- Each student will develop the capacity to adapt and innovate to solve problems, to cope with unforeseen events, and to manage in unpredictable environments.